Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman rose $2.58 (2.3%) to $116.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,670,957 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,449,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $114.31-$117.40 after having opened the day at $114.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.32. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 21.9%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), up 5.9%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 5.0% and CAE ( CAE), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.