Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LKQ Corporation ( LKQ) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, LKQ Corporation fell $0.74 (-2.6%) to $27.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,189,432 shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,505,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.33-$28.35 after having opened the day at $27.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.09. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 3.4%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 2.5%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 2.2% and DXP ( DXPE), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LKQ Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.