Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts fell $0.32 (-1.2%) to $26.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,801,421 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,982,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.62-$27.40 after having opened the day at $26.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.20. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Linktone ( LTON), down 18.2%, Changyou.com ( CYOU), down 10.7%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 9.7% and MoSys ( MOSY), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.