Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Realogy Holdings fell $0.91 (-1.9%) to $45.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,074,265 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,399,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.73-$46.85 after having opened the day at $46.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.78. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 18.8%, HMG/Courtland Properties ( HMG), down 5.3%, Geo Group ( GEO), down 5.2% and Corrections Corporation of America ( CXW), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.