Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gerdau ( GGB) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Gerdau fell $0.34 (-4.8%) to $6.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,873,421 shares of Gerdau exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,196,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.78-$7.12 after having opened the day at $7.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.13. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), down 21.4%, North American Palladium ( PAL), down 7.7%, Uranium Resources ( URRE), down 6.6% and HudBay Minerals ( HBM), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Gerdau Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.