Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company fell $1.04 (-1.1%) to $93.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,455,055 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,875,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.66-$94.43 after having opened the day at $94.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.27. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 10.6%, PMFG ( PMFG), down 7.4%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 6.0% and Skyline Corporation ( SKY), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.