Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Illinois Tool Works ( ITW) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Illinois Tool Works fell $0.88 (-1.1%) to $78.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,210,728 shares of Illinois Tool Works exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,948,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.61-$79.61 after having opened the day at $79.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.68. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 10.6%, PMFG ( PMFG), down 7.4%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 6.0% and Lindsay ( LNN), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Illinois Tool Works Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.