Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group fell $1.62 (-2.3%) to $69.74 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,704,620 shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,499,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.57-$71.07 after having opened the day at $70.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.36. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), down 6.7%, ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), down 5.6%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), down 4.8% and Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.