Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ameriprise Financial ( AMP) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ameriprise Financial fell $1.71 (-1.6%) to $105.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,530,445 shares of Ameriprise Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,163,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.36-$107.58 after having opened the day at $107.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.61. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), down 9.5%, Tiptree Financial ( TIPT), down 7.5%, PowerShares DB Base Metals Double Short ETN ( BOM), down 6.7% and Palmetto ( PLMT), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ameriprise Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.