Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation fell $0.60 (-1.9%) to $30.93 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,962,432 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,313,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.44-$32.27 after having opened the day at $31.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.53. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Versar ( VSR), down 10.2%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 5.7%, Napco Security Systems ( NSSC), down 5.4% and PDI ( PDII), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.