Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes fell $0.40 (-1.6%) to $25.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,315,204 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,845,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.91-$25.49 after having opened the day at $25.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.47. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 5.7%, Johnson Outdoors ( JOUT), down 3.9%, Tempur Sealy International ( TPX), down 3.2% and Kid Brands ( KID), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.