Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics fell $1.68 (-1.6%) to $102.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,752,798 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,029,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $102.44-$103.64 after having opened the day at $103.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.19. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Sifco Industries ( SIF), down 4.2%, Alliant Techsystems ( ATK), down 2.6%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 2.3% and Frontline ( FRO), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.