Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cabela's rose $1.52 (2.2%) to $71.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,943,802 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 721,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.62-$71.65 after having opened the day at $69.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.51. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Barnes & Noble ( BKS), up 8.8%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), up 7.7%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 7.2% and EZCorp ( EZPW), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.