Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $1.03 (1.4%) to $72.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,532,985 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,595,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.67-$72.80 after having opened the day at $72.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.73. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Famous Dave's of America ( DAVE), up 15.4%, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers ( RRGB), up 13.0%, Renren ( RENN), up 5.6% and Morgans Hotel Group Company ( MHGC), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.