Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $3.10 (1.9%) to $164.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,320,928 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,481,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $160.14-$165.85 after having opened the day at $160.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $161.14. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), up 9.9%, Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), up 9.4%, Autobytel ( ABTL), up 9.0% and Remark Media ( MARK), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.