Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $11.98 (2.9%) to $429.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 440,969 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 513,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $415.07-$432.84 after having opened the day at $416.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $417.68. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 14.3%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 14.0%, Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), up 11.8% and Baxano Surgical ( BAXS), up 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.