Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage rose $2.22 (3.2%) to $70.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,389,863 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,427,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.16-$70.77 after having opened the day at $67.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.47. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), up 9.8%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 9.2%, SodaStream International ( SODA), up 7.7% and Griffin Land & Nurseries ( GRIF), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.