Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company rose $0.66 (1.1%) to $61.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,305,327 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,103,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.81-$61.62 after having opened the day at $60.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.86. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), up 7.2%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), up 5.2%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 4.1% and Blyth ( BTH), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.