Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. F5 Networks ( FFIV) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, F5 Networks rose $2.22 (2.1%) to $109.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,753,221 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,916,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $107.43-$110.65 after having opened the day at $107.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.28. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 25.6%, AutoNavi Holdings ( AMAP), up 24.4%, Datawatch Corporation ( DWCH), up 10.8% and Edgewater Technology ( EDGW), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full F5 Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.