Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.48 (1.8%) to $27.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,921,639 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,747,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.14-$27.76 after having opened the day at $27.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.25. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: voxeljet ( VJET), up 10.3%, M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings ( MTSI), up 5.9%, Imation Corporation ( IMN), up 5.2% and China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.