- View account balances and transactions
- Search for specific transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts with Argent
- Pay vendors and other Bill Pay payees
- View and cancel scheduled bill payments
- Search for nearby Argent branches and ATMs
- Deposit checks using image capture Mobile Deposit
Baughman added, “The bank works closely with our primary technology provider, FIS, when developing our Biz Mobile suite. We are working to develop additional features, like mobile approval for cash management services such as wire and ACH transactions, which will be released throughout 2014.”For more information about the full suite of Argent mobile banking solutions, visit www.bankwithargent.com/bizmobilebanking. About Argent Bank Argent Bank is the California dba of Sterling Savings Bank, the principal operating subsidiary of Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:STSA) of Spokane, Washington. Sterling Savings Bank is a Washington state chartered and federally insured commercial bank that also does business as Sterling Bank in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Argent Bank offers banking products and services, mortgage lending, and trust and investment products to individuals, small businesses, corporations and other commercial organizations. As of Dec. 31, 2013, Sterling Financial Corporation had assets of $10.3 billion and operated depository branches in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California. Visit Argent Bank’s website at www.bankwithargent.com.