- HELE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.8 million.
- HELE has traded 16,077 shares today.
- HELE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HELE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HELE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HELE: Helen of Troy Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes brand-name household, personal care, and healthcare/home environment consumer products in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. HELE has a PE ratio of 17.5. Currently there are no analysts that rate Helen of Troy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Helen of Troy has been 179,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Helen of Troy has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.26 and a short float of 1.6% with 1.31 days to cover. Shares are up 19.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Helen of Troy as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HELE's share price has jumped by 62.57%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HELE should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- HELE's revenue growth trails the industry average of 26.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 150.27% to $33.97 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HELEN OF TROY LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 22.92%.
- HELE's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.21 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.87 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- 41.27% is the gross profit margin for HELEN OF TROY LTD which we consider to be strong. Regardless of HELE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, HELE's net profit margin of 9.85% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full Helen of Troy Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.