- HAS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $100.8 million.
- HAS traded 225,255 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:05 AM, representing 11.4% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAS: Hasbro, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides children's and family leisure time products and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.3%. HAS has a PE ratio of 22.4. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Hasbro a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hasbro has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hasbro has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.35 and a short float of 12.1% with 6.98 days to cover. Shares are down 11.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hasbro as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HAS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HAS's share price has jumped by 30.10%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HAS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for HASBRO INC is rather high; currently it is at 53.22%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.23% trails the industry average.
- HASBRO INC's earnings per share declined by 22.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HASBRO INC reported lower earnings of $2.54 versus $2.87 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.90 versus $2.54).
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.05 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, HAS's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.11, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.