Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Con-way ( CNW) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Con-way fell $0.99 (-2.5%) to $38.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,119,928 shares of Con-way exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 718,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.95-$39.00 after having opened the day at $38.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.11. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Globus Maritime ( GLBS), down 7.8%, Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), down 5.8%, Echo Global Logistics ( ECHO), down 5.4% and Bristow Group ( BRS), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Con-way Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.