Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BlackBerry ( BBRY) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, BlackBerry fell $0.13 (-1.3%) to $9.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 15,740,753 shares of BlackBerry exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,338,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.70-$10.05 after having opened the day at $10.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.96. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Giga-tronics ( GIGA), down 18.8%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 16.6%, Linktone ( LTON), down 16.5% and Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 12.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BlackBerry Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.