Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Consol Energy ( CNX) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, Consol Energy fell $0.61 (-1.6%) to $36.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,898,835 shares of Consol Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,201,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.20-$37.38 after having opened the day at $37.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.11. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Uranium Resources ( URRE), down 16.0%, USEC ( USU), down 5.2%, China Natural Resources ( CHNR), down 4.7% and Avino Silver & Gold Mines ( ASM), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Consol Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.