Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WellPoint ( WLP) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, WellPoint fell $1.90 (-2.2%) to $84.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,127,558 shares of WellPoint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,350,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.25-$85.95 after having opened the day at $85.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.58. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pro-Dex ( PDEX), down 12.2%, Cigna ( CI), down 9.3%, Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 9.2% and Alphatec Holdings ( ATEC), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full WellPoint Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.