Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Plug Power ( PLUG) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Plug Power fell $0.08 (-2.5%) to $3.10 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9,043,428 shares of Plug Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,854,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.06-$3.24 after having opened the day at $3.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.18. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Giga-tronics ( GIGA), down 18.8%, Montage Technology Group ( MONT), down 9.9%, Advanced Photonix ( API), down 8.8% and Intermolecular ( IMI), down 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Plug Power Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.