Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NCR Corporation ( NCR) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, NCR Corporation fell $2.91 (-8.3%) to $32.07 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,336,619 shares of NCR Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,276,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.71-$34.06 after having opened the day at $33.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.98. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: NIC ( EGOV), down 10.6%, Park City Group ( PCYG), down 6.0%, Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), down 5.7% and ServiceSource International ( SREV), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NCR Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.