Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FLIR Systems ( FLIR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, FLIR Systems fell $1.48 (-4.6%) to $30.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,959,052 shares of FLIR Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 972,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.63-$31.57 after having opened the day at $31.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.19. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 1.5% and AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), down 1.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FLIR Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.