Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $1.29 (1.9%) to $67.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,984,826 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,658,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.31-$67.59 after having opened the day at $66.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.27. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 10.7%, Speed Commerce ( SPDC), up 8.5%, Wayside Technology Group ( WSTG), up 6.7% and Empire Resources Incorporated ( ERS), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.