Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm rose $1.17 (1.6%) to $74.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,687,501 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,367,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.20-$74.47 after having opened the day at $73.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.24. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: WPCS International ( WPCS), up 14.4%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 10.7%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 9.6% and Nokia Oyj ( NOK), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.