Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation rose $0.47 (1.3%) to $37.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 13,114,738 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,309,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.71-$37.23 after having opened the day at $36.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.72. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 28.1%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 19.8%, Lattice Semiconductor ( LSCC), up 14.7% and Aeroflex ( ARX), up 14.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.