Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $22.07 (5.4%) to $429.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,680,651 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,889,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $410.56-$430.50 after having opened the day at $413.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $407.91. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Outerwall ( OUTR), up 12.2%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 8.0%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 5.6% and Container Store Group ( TCS), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.