Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company rose $1.74 (2.9%) to $60.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,119,689 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,792,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.40-$60.96 after having opened the day at $59.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.22. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 29.3%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), up 28.6%, AthenaHealth ( ATHN), up 25.1% and Net 1 Ueps Technologies ( UEPS), up 18.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.