Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pandora Media ( P) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Pandora Media rose $2.11 (6.5%) to $34.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,213,643 shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,895,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.32-$34.97 after having opened the day at $32.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.23. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 29.3%, RealD ( RLD), up 11.9%, Inuvo ( INUV), up 10.4% and Rentrak Corporation ( RENT), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pandora Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.