Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation rose $1.68 (2.3%) to $74.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,286,339 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,454,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.69-$74.49 after having opened the day at $73.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.36. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Expedia ( EXPE), up 14.3%, Famous Dave's of America ( DAVE), up 7.3%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), up 6.7% and Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.