Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Deere rose $1.13 (1.3%) to $86.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,085,427 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,230,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.74-$86.88 after having opened the day at $85.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.43. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 21.3%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 14.9%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 12.5% and Comstock ( CHCI), up 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.