Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Baxter International rose $0.81 (1.2%) to $67.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,076,112 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,404,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.14-$68.21 after having opened the day at $67.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.09. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), up 8.4%, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 7.6%, BioTelemetry ( BEAT), up 6.4% and American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.