Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $6.97 (4.7%) to $156.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,868,338 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,954,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $150.00-$157.18 after having opened the day at $150.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $149.91. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Cytokinetics ( CYTK), up 26.1%, Arrowhead Research Corporation ( ARWR), up 18.6%, Sunesis Pharmaceuticals ( SNSS), up 18.3% and Puma Biotechnology ( PBYI), up 18.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.