Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $0.40 (1.7%) to $24.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 47,534,101 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,198,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.92-$24.64 after having opened the day at $24.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.11. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Lattice Semiconductor ( LSCC), up 14.7%, Aeroflex ( ARX), up 14.6%, GT Advanced Technologies ( GTAT), up 13.7% and Vicon Industries ( VII), up 12.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.