Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.3%. By the end of trading, Pfizer rose $0.38 (1.2%) to $31.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 27,807,065 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 26,149,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.61-$31.28 after having opened the day at $30.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.84. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Cytokinetics ( CYTK), up 26.1%, Arrowhead Research Corporation ( ARWR), up 18.6%, Sunesis Pharmaceuticals ( SNSS), up 18.3% and Puma Biotechnology ( PBYI), up 18.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.