Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose $0.73 (1.8%) to $41.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,964,794 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,030,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.82-$41.67 after having opened the day at $41.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.82. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), up 28.6%, AthenaHealth ( ATHN), up 25.1%, Net 1 Ueps Technologies ( UEPS), up 18.0% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 10.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.