Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $1.71 (2.2%) to $80.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,439,366 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,389,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.57-$81.11 after having opened the day at $79.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.12. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 8.0%, Platform Specialty Products ( PAH), up 5.9%, Gulf Resources ( GURE), up 5.3% and Arabian American Development Company ( ARSD), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.