- TRGP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $23.5 million.
- TRGP has traded 5,655 shares today.
- TRGP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRGP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRGP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRGP: Targa Resources Corp., through its general and limited partner interests in Targa Resources Partners LP, provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.7%. TRGP has a PE ratio of 67.1. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Targa Resources a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Targa Resources has been 263,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Targa has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 1.04 and a short float of 4.6% with 5.15 days to cover. Shares are up 1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Targa Resources as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- TARGA RESOURCES CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TARGA RESOURCES CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.92 versus $0.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.60 versus $0.92).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 87.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $8.70 million to $16.30 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, TARGA RESOURCES CORP's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $95.40 million or 10.67% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TARGA RESOURCES CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -44.35%.
- You can view the full Targa Resources Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.