Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trina Solar ( TSL) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Trina Solar fell $0.25 (-1.8%) to $13.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,498,258 shares of Trina Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,356,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.74-$14.69 after having opened the day at $14.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.09. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Twitter ( TWTR), down 24.2%, Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), down 18.5%, Montage Technology Group ( MONT), down 17.7% and Callidus Software ( CALD), down 15.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Trina Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.