Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBRE Group ( CBG) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, CBRE Group fell $0.87 (-3.3%) to $25.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,583,623 shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,596,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.50-$26.31 after having opened the day at $25.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.72. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 21.2%, IFM Investments ( CTC), down 7.9%, Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS), down 5.9% and Alto Palermo ( APSA), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CBRE Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.