Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Franco-Nevada ( FNV) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Franco-Nevada fell $1.15 (-2.4%) to $47.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 886,771 shares of Franco-Nevada exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 694,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.55-$49.22 after having opened the day at $49.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.76. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), down 15.0%, Vista Gold Corporation ( VGZ), down 8.2%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 7.3% and Quaterra Resources ( QMM), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Franco-Nevada Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.