Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covance ( CVD) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Covance fell $1.33 (-1.3%) to $98.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,040,878 shares of Covance exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 385,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $96.73-$100.76 after having opened the day at $100.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.50. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Alere ( ALR), down 8.0%, Medical Action Industries ( MDCI), down 8.0%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 7.2% and Akers Biosciences ( AKER), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covance Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.