Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AstraZeneca ( AZN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, AstraZeneca fell $0.90 (-1.4%) to $62.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,246,027 shares of AstraZeneca exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,245,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.75-$62.65 after having opened the day at $62.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.50. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 13.8%, DARA Biosciences ( DARA), down 13.8%, GW Pharmaceuticals ( GWPH), down 9.4% and Pernix Therapeutics Holdings ( PTX), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AstraZeneca Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.